Life sometimes has twists and turns that you would never in a million years think you would have to face or even think about facing...The last few months seems to be a big roller coaster ride and through the course of the adventure called life, my body started speaking to me... Very Loudly...In other words...it became my enemy..
With the stress came severe stomach aches, diarrhea, nausea, vomiting, headaches, hives, fatigue, and joint pain..Though I will tell you the truth, I have been plagued with these issues in the past and for many years...I was told I am lactose intolerant, have IBS and was also tested for chrones disease (thank goodness that one came back negative)..
For weeks now I haven't eaten anything heavy and was starting to feel better...We went out with friends and had a couple of beers...By morning I had the stomach pain and the diarrhea started again..
Then the next evening a friend came over for homemade pizza, salad and cake...and the next morning I was worse...DING...DING...DING!!!!!
On to the web I go, looking for the connection and it all started making sense. So now I am going to eliminate glutens from my system for the next 4 weeks and journal my daily results...And since this is day 2, I will do day 1 and 2 together... Maybe my blogging will not only help myself, but those who are out there and wondering how come I feel so lousy...So here we go..Lets see what my temple decides to do next...Wish me luck...
No comments:
Post a Comment