Ok so today is day 2 of my journey but I have to put down day 1 first...So I guess I just will dive into this and hope to make it better as I go along...
Yesterday I woke up feeling really sick...Wanting to crawl back into bed and just willing the pain and the nausea to go away...Also the head was just pounding. But I didn't have that option...I am an artist and have big show this weekend ...Had too much to get done..
I got a message on facebook from a dear friend who suggested Gluten Intolerance...So to the web I went...and boy it really all started clicking together...With the added stress of the last few months things are just blown right up...
So yesterday I chose to eliminate glutens from my life over the next 4 weeks and see if I start to feel better.
Day 1: Breakfast: Yogurt
Felt tired, nausea, dry heaves and pounding head ache...The yogurt help to calm it down a little...
Mid Morning...nausea was getting in my way so had a Coke to calm things down...
Lunch: 2 eggs scrambled with cheese and roasted garlic.
Head was still pounding so took an excedrin too...not feeling quite as nauseated...
Supper: Pork chop with seasonings, brown rice and broccoli.
Still a headache and really tired. Craving sweet really bad so made peanut butter fudge to take the edge off
Day 2: Stomach has calm down a lot...Still have some pain but no nausea and a mild headache. Mind is having trouble to focus but it is a better day
Breakfast: 2 eggs scrambled with cheese and roasted garlic
Lunch: Salad with iceburg lettuce, cucumber, cheddar cheese, almonds and grapes with olive oil and balsamic vinegar.
Stomach is still feeling a bit unsettled so took a anti acid pill. Really need it to all be calm for this 2 day weekend.. Still feeling really tired but the headache is still mild...
Supper: Yogurt, Grapes and almonds
Stomach is calming down some more...Headache even less...ready for a good night sleep...big day the next 2 days...Looking forward to this show...
My daughter has a friend with this problem and suggested getting the book Wheat Belly...Got it down loaded on my Kindle...Going to see what I can learn...Good night folk...Have a pleasant evening...
No comments:
Post a Comment